WHY IN-HOME HEALTH CARE?
In-home health care focuses on helping any person with the daily activities of living. These are tasks we all perform each day to stay healthy and engaged with life.
Do you or your loved one need some extra assistance? People who need visits from a home health nurse or physical therapist often have limitations that prevent them from bathing, cooking, driving and performing other routine tasks.
At Graceful Living, we specialize in working with family members who may need short-term or long-term support due to a disease, illness, traumatic brain injury or other catastrophic event. Our trained and dedicated staff will assist your loved one to and from doctor appointments, prepare nutritious meals to help maintain overall wellness, as well as be a companion.
PRE-SURGICAL | PULMONARY | CARDIAC | STROKE | DIABETIC | SHORT & LONG TERM REHAB | PALLIATIVE | TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY | SPINAL CORD INJURY | AND MORE!
Transitional Care Services
• Rehabilitation and Hospital Discharge Assistance
Companionship and Home Helper
• Meal Preparation • Medication Reminders • Accompany to Doctor Visits
• Grocery Shopping • Laundry and Linens • Light Housekeeping • Socializing
• Bathing • Dressing • Incontinence Care • Mobility Assistance
Alzheimer’s or Other Dementia’s Care
Graceful Living staff are specifically trained to assist in managing Alzheimer's behavioral symptoms-so you can feel confident that your loved one will be in trained and compassionate hands.
• Managing Behavioral Symptoms • Encouraging Engagement
• Assist with Activities of Daily Living • Safe & Secure