Do You Need In-Home Health Care?
At Graceful Living, we specialize in Home Health Care support. Whether you need short-term or long-term services due to a disease, illness, traumatic brain injury or other catastrophic event we can help you!
Why Use A Home Health Care Company?
There are many reasons you may choose to use a Home Health Care Company..
- Desire to have your parent or loved one stay home as long as possible.
- Want to stay living with your spouse or parent but need help.
- Complete control over the environment and resources available to your parent or loved one.
- Find comfort in having a company with experience in the field caring for your family on a personal level.
- Not ready for a retirement home.
- Recovering from an illness or injury that can be done from home with some assistance.
- Have had a bad experience with out-patient care facilities.
Has The Time Come?
When your parent or your loved one can no longer stay at home safely, Graceful Living can help you transition to an Independent Living community where there would be no lapse in care. Graceful Living has an office located inside of the beautiful Genesee Gardens Independent Community. Learn more here.
Should you need assistance locating other Independent or Assisted Living Communities, Graceful Living can assist you there as well. Our Referral Service can do all of the initial legwork for you. Finding the location and the type of community that fits the needs of your loved one. Graceful Living then submits a custom list so that you can go only to those specific locations.
PRE-SURGICAL | PULMONARY | CARDIAC | STROKE | DIABETIC | SHORT & LONG TERM REHAB | PALLIATIVE | TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY | SPINAL CORD INJURY | AND MORE!
Transitional Care Services
• Rehabilitation and Hospital Discharge Assistance
Companionship and Home Helper
• Meal Preparation • Medication Reminders • Accompany to Doctor Visits
• Grocery Shopping • Laundry and Linens • Light Housekeeping • Socializing
• Bathing • Dressing • Incontinence Care • Mobility Assistance
Alzheimer’s or Other Dementia’s Care
• Managing Behavioral Symptoms • Encouraging Engagement
• Assist with Activities of Daily Living • Safe & Secure